Sharing a musical activity suitable for toddlers. Presented by Seimpi Music MIM teachers Ms Elynn & Ms Jaztin
1. Cut from outline of the dice template
2. Paste the animal stickers on dice faces
3. Fold cut-out neatly into dice shape
4. Sing along with Old Macdonald nursery rhyme
5. Roll the dice while singing
6. Complete the song with the appropriate animal sound from dice roll
A further extension to this activity is to sing the song only after throwing the dice three times, the child have to remember the sequence. This will train the memory skill of the toddler.